Ward Attendants deliver a patient care service under the direction of a registered Nurse.
Patients Medical Record Case Notes are returned to the Medical Records Department on the discharge of the patient.
Records held at ward level may include some or all of the following:
- Nursing policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Medical records while patient is an inpatient.
- Patient information leaflets relating to their areas.
Access to Service:
- Through a Consultant in an outpatient clinic. Patients are either admitted directly to a ward or more usually placed on a waiting list with an assigned priority.
- Transfer from other Hospital.
- Accident & Emergency Department.
The care of the patient is the first concern of our Hospital. To facilitate Medical and Nursing care, visitors should adhere to the visiting times.
4.00 p.m. – 08.00 p.m. Daily