- To be one of the leading national and regional hospitals in efficiency and continuously providing highest quality health care.
- The Mission of the BAHRAIN DEFENCE FORCE ROYAL MEDICAL SERVICES is to provide:
- Excellent medical support to all BDF Units.
- Excellent, quality driven healthcare to BDF, Members of the Royal Family, Ministry of Interior and Royal Court Employees and their families.
- Emergency services to the public.
- Coordinates with the Cardiac Center services to provide cardiac care to all Bahraini nationals and residents of the Kingdom who works in various government ministries.
- Loyalty... To our country, The King and to all entrusted to our care.
- Respect... To treat all our personnel with trust and integrity.
- Selfless Services... To place the welfare of our patients and others about that of our own.
- Growth... To encourage our employees to develop professionally, to ensure that the service they provide will sustain the organization's continuing improvement.
- Quality... To continuously ensure that quality services become a distinguished characteristic of individual and organizational performance.
- Collaboration... To encourage a collaborative environment, which promotes the attainment of the organization mission.
- Leadership... To encourage innovation, teamwork, participation and effective communication.