Psychiatric services are outpatient services and liaison psychiatric services while, currently, we do not have psychiatric inpatient ward. Our services include the assessment clinically and by using some psychometric tests, diagnosis and treatment. The treatment modalities that we can offer are psychiatric medications, counseling, psychotherapeutic sessions. The team includes Psychiatrists, Psychologists, social workers and nurses.
The cases that could be managed in our clinics are:
- Anxiety Disorders: that include Panic Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, and Phobias.
- Mood Disorders: Major Depression, Bipolar (manic-Depressive) and others.
- Stress related disorders like Adjustment disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders
- Psychosis: Schizophrenia, and other Psychotic disorders.
- Cognitive and behavioral problems in the elderly and Dementias.
- Sleeping problems and disorders.
- Psychiatric sexual disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Personality disorders
- Psychiatric disorders due to medical illnesses.
- Mental health of children.
- Mental health of Women
- Social and emotional problems