24 hours emergency Follow us on
- Specialised in all aspects of foot care.
- Devoted to the diagnosis, treatment and care of all foot and ankle injuries and pathologies.
- Diabetic Foot Management: Prevention and treatment of foot ulcers including debridement (surgical and chemical), and wound care.
- Management of foot conditions related to osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Dealing with all kinds of foot fractures
- Management of all sports injuries related to the foot and ankle.
- Specialised in corrective surgeries for foot cases such as halux valgus and ingrown toenails.
- Treatment of a wide range of nail conditions.
Conditions commonly seen by Podiatrists:
- Diabetic Foot Care: Ulcer debridement (Surgical, Chemical), and reducing increased plantar foot pressures using insoles and orthotics. Inclusive of annual vascular and neurological assessments of the lower limb, and optimal wound dressings.
- Assessing and improving foot and lower limb function.
- Treating Foot Pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, tendonitis, heel spurs, flat feet and different foot deformities.
- Orthotics, insoles and footwear modification.
- Podopaediatric Problems.
- Nail Problems including Onychauxis (thick hard nails), Onychocryptosis (ingrown toe nails) and others.
- Routine Podiatric treatment for corn and callus ( Sharp debridement, reducing pressure from area, and advice).
- Treatment of Verruca and Warts.
- Conservative management of different foot pathologies (Hallux Valgus (Bunions), Hallux Rigidus, Plantar Fasciitis, Overuse injuries, etc).
Surgical procedures performed by Orthopaedic/Podiatry:
- Digital deformity Procedures (Hallux Valgus, Hallux Rigidus, and lesser toe procedures).
- First Ray Procedures.
- Soft Tissue Procedures (Tarsal tunnel syndrome, corn excision, wart excision).
- Foot Fracture fixation.
- Ankle scopes.
- Surgical management of plantar digital neuromas.
Surgical procedures performed by Vascular surgery/ Podiatry:
- Wound debridement and lesser toe amputations.