1. How can I get a laboratory test done in BDF Hospital without seeing a doctor?
First you have to reach the BDF Hospital Pathology department in the new Hospital building.
2. Whom to approach in BDF pathology Laboratory?
Go the Laboratory sample receiving counter between 7 am to 1pm.
3. Then what I have to do?
Show your laboratory test request form in the counter to the staff on duty there.
4. Shall I have to pay anything?
The staff will see your request form and calculate the amount to be paid. They will guide you to the account section. You need to bring the payment receipt after the payment to the laboratory counter and show it there.
5. Where I have to give the test sample?
The staff will take you to go into the blood collection room and collect the sample.
6. How I will get the result?
The staff will inform you how long it will take for the test to finish and you will be informed after the result is ready and the result is sent to you through fax or email.
7. What about some specialized investigations?
The Laboratory can arrange to send your sample for specialized investigations from reputed laboratories in Germany or France and get the results for you.